Welcome to Bhudhi Affiliate.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR “BHUDHI AFFILIATE”
It is a great opportunity to be a “BHUDHI AFFILIATE”.
Welcome to be a Bhudhi Affiliate member and thank you for signing up in our team.
The following are the general Terms and Conditions for using this website and to act as the Affiliate of Bhudhi Dotcom, LLC. By accessing to this website and by registering as the Affiliate, you are indicating your consent, acceptance and acknowledgement of these Terms and Conditions. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, you may refrain from using this website as an Affiliate.
In this Terms & Conditions for “Bhudhi Affiliate”;
- The terms “Bhudhi”, “Us” or “We” means Bhudhi Dotcom, LLC.
- “Member” or “Affiliate Member” means the person who joins as Affiliate with Bhudhi Dotcom, LLC.
- “Ad” means any Advertisement on behalf of Bhudhi that may be provided by us, to be used by the Affiliate to share with the contacts of the Member for any campaign.
- “Customers” means any user or person who uses the website to learn any of the courses in the website by joining on signing up to the site.
Accuracy of Course Contents
All the Courses and their contents are provided by various course vendors, and we provide those Courses as the products of those vendors, and we do not make any guarantees on their accuracy. We assume no liability or responsibility for the errors or omissions on this website and the courses included therein.
All the materials, courses, texts, graphics, videos, software, information and advertisements on this website are copyrighted and trademarked by Bhudhi or our vendors as the case may be, unless indicated otherwise. These are protected by US and International copyright and trademark laws.
No Member is entitled to modify, copy, reproduce, post, transmit, frame, upload to third party or distribute any information or content in this website in any way without written permission from Bhudhi, unless expressly authorized at any content of this website.
Any individual or organization or firm shall be an Affiliate of Bhudhi for promoting our products. In case of an Organization/Firm, one authorized person shall act as the Official Representative of that particular Organization/Firm. Whenever, the Official representative is removed/changed/terminated, a resolution passed by the Executive Committee of the Organization/Firm shall be emailed to us at email@example.com with the name and designation of the new official representative, to update their profile, failing which Bhudhi will continue to make the payment if any, to the the person or account whose name appear in our records. If the profile is not updated, Bhudhi will not be liable for any kind of claims by the Organization/Firm or any malpractices played by the outgoing official in the Affiliate account of the Organization/Firm.
As an Affiliate Member of Bhudhi, you must not use this website or the courses in this website or any other information and materials in this website for any unlawful purpose or in any other manner violating any of our rights or which is otherwise prohibited in these Terms and Conditions.
Disclosure of Affiliate Membership
You, as an Affiliate, shall be liable to follow the disclosure guidelines stipulated by the United States Federal Trade Commission (USFTC) and other relevant laws in your legal jurisdiction.
This may include, but not limited to:
- Disclose that you may receive affiliate commissions and benefits from Bhudhi Dotcom, LLC.
- Your messages regarding disclosure must be clear and conspicuous to a customer. The disclosure shall be easily noticeable by Customers.
Terms To Use
This site SHALL NOT be used in any manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or in any manner that may violate any of our rights or which is otherwise prohibited by the Terms and Conditions.
If you are using your own website or any other methods for Affiliate Marketing of our site or products, you SHALL NOT use any misleading or questionable methods of promoting our products and services including, but are not limited to:
- Making misleading claims or making unrealistic or unsubstantiated claims about our website or products or courses or services.
- Using deceptive forms for marketing and advertising.
- Using unsolicited commercial emails (like Spam/junk emails) which is an illegal activity in many parts of the world. This will not be tolerated in any way.
- Getting or buying traffic to the site from low quality sources.
- Sending “Car Crash” advertisements like emails titled as “Bhudhi Scam!” or similar negativity that use shock value to generate interests and attention of the customers.
- Offering Cash Rebates for promoting – like lowering the price and/or refunding the customers from your Affiliate commissions other than the discount offers provided by Bhudhi for the Customers.
- Using PPC ads that may mimic an official advertisement of Bhudhi and not revealing that it is an affiliate advertisement.
- Customer receiving third-party cookies from any unrelated website without the customer being aware of it.
Any use of inappropriate or misleading methods of marketing not suitable for Bhudhi may lead to the termination of your account as an Affiliate and also in such cases, no Affiliate Commission will be paid to you.
Liability Limitation and Disclaimer
Under no circumstances, including but not limited to any act or omission on the part of Bhudhi, will Bhudhi Dotcom or its Affiliates be liable for any direct, or indirect incidentals, special or consequential damages or loss of profits that result from any use or access of, or any liability to use or access, this website or any content contained within.
Bhudhi does not warrant the correctness or genuineness of contents in the courses provided in its website or any communication facility or user access to this website will be uninterrupted or error-free, that any defects will be corrected or that this website or server which stores and transmits the contents to you are free of viruses or any other malwares or harmful components.
Bhudhi does not warrant or make any representation regarding user or member access or the results of user or member access to this website.
All the courses and the contents on the website are provided “as is” received from the course provider/vendor and without warranties of any kind either implied or express.
Bhudhi expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind including, without limitation, implied warranties or merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
Payments to Affiliates
An Affiliate of Bhudhi, shall be eligible for the commission based on the packages he/she sells through his/her Affiliate Account as described hereunder:
- For Packages valid for 3 months (BETA KIT) – Maximum up to $20 per sale out of which he/she may or may not pass on an amount up to $10 to his/her customer as Promotional Discount using the Discount Coupon Code provided by Bhudhi Dotcom from time to time.
- For Packages valid for 6 months – Maximum up to $50 per sale out of which he/she may or may not pass on an amount up to $20 to the customer as Promotional Discount using the Discount Coupon Code provided by Bhudhi from time to time.
- For Packages valid for One Year – Maximum up to $120 per sale out of which he/she may or may not pass on an amount up to $50 to the customer as Promotional Discount using the Discount Coupon Code provided by Bhudhi from time to time.
If at any time the Affiliate Member violates any of the conditions under this Terms and Conditions or misuse any of the product or course or package, we do not guarantee that any payment of commission shall be made to the Affiliate.
Any communication for and on behalf of Bhudhi regarding the payment of Commission due shall be considered as an estimate and any amounts, timeframes or other specifics are subject to change without notice to the Affiliate Member.
The Affiliate shall open an account with PayPal for easy transfer of the Commission amounts from Bhudhi in due course of time. If any payments/ commissions are to transfer to any other account of the Affiliate Member other than PayPal Account, then the bank charges or any other transfer charges that may occur in this regard shall be deducted from the payment of Commission to the Affiliate Member. An Affiliate Member shall be eligible to receive commission or any other compensation from Bhudhi only if the sale is done through his/her affiliate link.
Bhudhi has all the rights to make any changes to these Terms and Conditions without notice. Bhudhi has every right to suspend or terminate the access of the Affiliate Member to this website and to this program at any time, without any notice. In the case of a termination, all the restrictions imposed on the Affiliate Member and any sales granted by the Affiliate Member and all the disclaimers of Bhudhi and limitations of liability set out in this Terms and Conditions shall survive.
As an Affiliate Member, you will indemnify and hold harmless Bhudhi, its subsidiaries, other Affiliate Members, agents, employees, directors, course providers, tutors/teachers associated with Bhudhi, shareholders and any other officers (“Parties Indemnified”) from any breach of the Terms and Conditions, including any use of contents and courses other than expressly authorized in these Terms and Conditions of use. You as the Affiliate Member agree that the Parties Indemnified will have no liability in connection with any such breach or unauthorized use and you agree to indemnify any and all resulting damages, loss, judgements, awards, costs, expenses and legal fees of the Parties Indemnified. You will indemnify and hold the Parties Indemnified harmless from and against any claims brought by third parties arising out of your use of the information accessed from this website.
All the information provided by Bhudhi are given in good faith and we will do everything in our limitations and power to ensure the information to be correct and accurate. In the event that an inaccuracy occurs, it is the responsibility of the discovering party to make the inaccuracy to the notice of the responsible persons of Bhudhi.