Accounting Fundamentals is a collection of 2 Skills pathways, comprised of over 15 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Business Management, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Here are the pathways included in this product:
Pathway 1 : Accounting Basics
Pathway 2 : Accounting Fundamentals
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 14
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 420
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Accounting Basics
Accounting Basics is a pathway comprised of the following 6 courses, which are expected to require 2.4 hours to complete:
- Accounting Fundamentals
Accounting Fundamentals is a pathway comprised of the following 12 courses, which are expected to require 12.8 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1 Basic Accounting Principles and Framework
- Lesson-2 The Accounting Equation and Financial Statements
- Lesson-3 The Accounting Cycle and Accrual Accounting
- Lesson-4 Accounting Transactions and Books of Account
- Lesson-5 Trial Balance & Adjusting Entries
- Lesson-6 The Income Statement
- Lesson-7 The Balance Sheet
- Lesson-8 The Cash Flow Statement
- Lesson-9 Accounting for Companies’ Stock Transactions and Dividends
- Lesson-10 Final Exam: Accounting Fundamentals