Adobe Audition (AU) Beginner Course description
Are you ready to record, edit and master your own audio professionally without having to hire someone else to help?Are you ready to level up your audio production and sound engineering skills with Adobe Audition? Do you want to make your podcast sound more professional? Are you interested in being able to narrate audio books for publication on Audible via ACX? Do you want to be able to better serve clients who have audio for you to edit and master?
You will learn all of this in the “Adobe Audition Beginner Course for Recording and Editing Audio!”
This is a beginner course on Audio recording and editing in Adobe Audition based on years of experience using Adobe Audition as a part of the Creative Cloud to narrate, edit, by Jerry Banfield who recorded and published Audio Books, vocals for Music and thousands of podcast episodes.
If you are creative entrepreneur online who is a beginner to audio production and Adobe Audition, you will find the skills taught here very helpful to empower you to make your audio sound beautiful without needing to spend thousands of dollars hiring someone to help.
Thank you for reading about “Adobe Audition Beginner Course for Recording and Editing Audio!”
Hope you love it and will see you in the first video!
This course is provided FREE, to give you basic knowledge on the subject as beginner. For mastering in this course, you may purchase the affordably priced course in this site.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 1 hour
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 3
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- AU MODULE 1 - ADOBE AUDITION FOR PEOPLE IN A HURRY!
- Lesson 1.1 : Welcome to Adobe Audition Course!
- Lesson 1.2 : Learn the Essentials of Adobe Audition in Less Than 30 Minutes
- Lesson 1.3 : How to Record Audio, Apply Effects, Save Files, and Export MP3?
- Lesson 1.4 : Reduce Time Editing Audio by Recording with a Quality Microphone in a Quiet Studio
- Lesson 1.5 : Narration Workflow for Quickly Redoing Mistakes with Leaving Silence
- Lesson 1.6 : Multi-track Sessions for Working with Multiple Audio Files and Advanced Mixing
- Lesson 1.7 : How To Make Audio Recorded On Your Phone Sound Better in 5 Minutes
- Lesson 1.8 : You Are On Your Way To Mastering Adobe Audition!
- AU Module 2 - THE BASICS IN ADOBE AUDITION!
- Lesson 2.1 : Adobe Audition Interface for Beginners
- Lesson 2.2. : Audio Not Recording or Playing Back? Check Input and Output Devices
- Lesson 2.3 : Starting New Audio Files, Multi-track Sessions, and Saving Projects
- Lesson 2.4 : #1 Beginner Audio Mistake and Solution!
- Lesson 2.5 : Saving and Exporting Audio Files in Adobe Audition