Agile Project Management
Agile Project Management is a Certification pathway, comprised of over 17 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Project Management, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Certification: PMI-Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)®
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 17 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 560
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)
PMI Agile Certified Practitioner (PMI-ACP)® is a pathway comprised of the following 17 courses, which are expected to require 16.5 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1 Agile Principles and Methodologies
- Lesson-2 Agile Project Planning
- Lesson-3 Agile Project Scheduling and Monitoring
- Lesson-4 Agile Stakeholder Engagement and Team Development
- Lesson-5 Agile Key Exam Concepts
- Mentoring PMI Agile Certified Practitioner
- Test Preparation PMI Agile Certified Practitioner