Business Grammar Basics
Business Grammar Basics is a Skills pathway, comprised of over 7 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Business Management, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 7 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 445
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Business Grammar Basics
Business Grammar Basics is a pathway comprised of the following 7 courses, which are expected to require 7.2 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1 Business Grammar: Parts of Speech
- Lesson-2 Business Grammar: Working with Words
- Lesson-3 Business Grammar: The Mechanics of Writing
- Lesson-4 Business Grammar: Punctuation
- Lesson-5 Business Grammar: Sentence Construction
- Lesson-6 Business Grammar: Common Usage Errors
- Lesson-7 Final Exam: Business Grammar Basics