Certified Information System Security Professional – CISSP
Certified Information System Security Professional – CISSP is a Certification pathway, comprised of over 24 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Cybersecurity, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Who Earns the CISSP?
The CISSP is ideal for experienced security practitioners, managers and executives interested in proving their knowledge across a wide array of security practices and principles, including those in the following positions:
- Chief Information Security Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Director of Security
- IT Director/Manager
- Security Systems Engineer
- Security Analyst
- Security Manager
- Security Auditor
- Security Architect
- Security Consultant
- Network Architect
Pathway : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
For Certification Details: Click Here
This product includes live mentoring from subject matter experts.
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 21
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 929
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) is a pathway comprised of the following 22 courses, which are expected to require 24.4 hours to complete:
- Lesson – 1 : CISSP 2018: (ISC)² and Security Fundamentals
- Lesson – 2 : CISSP 2018: Cryptographic Client-based Systems
- Lesson – 3 : CISSP 2018 : Communication and Network Security
- Lesson – 4 : CISSP 2018: Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Lesson – 5 : CISSP 2018: Site and Facility Security Controls
- Lesson – 6 : CISSP 2018: Security and Risk Management (Part 1)
- Lesson – 7 : CISSP 2018: Security and Risk Management (Part 2)
- Lesson – 8 : CISSP 2018: Security Architecture and Engineering (Part 1)
- Lesson – 9 : CISSP 2018: Security Architecture and Engineering (Part 2)
- Lesson – 10 : CISSP 2018: Security Assessment and Testing
- Lesson – 11 : CISSP 2018: Security Operations (Part 1)
- Lesson – 12 : CISSP 2018: Security Operations (Part 2)
- Lesson – 13 : CISSP 2018: Conducting Incident Management
- Lesson – 14 : CISSP 2018: Software Development Security
- Lesson – 15 : CISSP: Security Principles, Governance, and Guidelines
- Lesson – 16 : CISSP: Risk Management
- Lesson – 17 : CISSP: Asset Security
- Lesson – 18 : CISSP: Security Engineering Part 2
- Lesson – 19 : CISSP: Communication & Network Security Design
- Lesson – 20 : TestPrep : Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- Lesson – 21 : Mentoring Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)