Certified Professional Data Engineer
Certified Professional Data Engineer is a collection of 2 Certification pathways, comprised of over 25 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Cloud Computing, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Here are the 2 Certification Pathways included in this product:
Pathway 1 : Google Cloud Architect
Pathway 2 : Google Data Engineer
Certification: Click Here for Google Cloud Architect Exam Details
Certification: Click Here for Google Data Engineer Exam Details
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 824
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Google Cloud Architect
Google Cloud Architect is a pathway comprised of the following 14 courses, which are expected to require 9.4 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1.1 Google Cloud Basics
- Lesson-1.2 Google Cloud Design
- Lesson-1.3 Google Cloud Network Components
- Lesson-1.4 Google Cloud Web Applications and Name Resolution
- Lesson-1.5 Google Cloud Data Storage
- Lesson-1.6 Google Cloud Virtual Machine Deployment
- Lesson-1.7 Google Cloud Virtual Machine Configuration
- Lesson-1.8 Google Cloud Security
- Lesson-1.9 Cloud Identity Management
- Lesson-1.10 Google Cloud Programmatic Access
- Lesson-1.11 Monitoring & Logging
- Lesson-1.12 Cloud Solution Management & Testing
- Lesson-1.13 Google Cloud Troubleshooting
- Lesson-1.14 CLI Cloud Resource Management
- Google Data Engineer
Google Data Engineer is a pathway comprised of the following 15 courses, which are expected to require 15.7 hours to complete:
- Lesson-2.1 Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
- Lesson-2.2 Google Cloud Platform Storage and Analytics
- Lesson-2.3 Deeper through GCP Analytics and Scaling
- Lesson-2.4 GCP Network Data Processing Models
- Lesson-2.5 Google Cloud Dataproc
- Lesson-2.6 Dataproc Architecture
- Lesson-2.7 Continued Dataproc Operations
- Lesson-2.8 Implementations with BigQuery for Big Data
- Lesson-2.9 Fundamentals of Big Query
- Lesson-2.10 APIs and Machine Learning
- Lesson-2.11 Dataflow Autoscaling Pipelines
- Lesson-2.12 Machine Learning with TensorFlow and Cloud ML
- Lesson-2.13 GCP Engineering and Streaming Architecture
- Lesson-2.14 Streaming Pipelines and Analytics
- Lesson-2.15 GCP Big Data and Security