Competitive Marketing Strategies
Competitive Marketing Strategies is a collection of 4 Skills pathways, comprised of over 23 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Marketing and Sales, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Here are the 4 Skill Pathways included in this product:
Pathway 1 : Marketing Essentials
Pathway 2 : Essential Marketing Strategies
Pathway 3 : Competitive Marketing Strategies
Pathway 4 : Strategic Brand Management
You may be eligible for up to 3.5 professional development credits as a result of these courses.
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 18
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 23 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 710
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Marketing Essentials
Marketing Essentials is a pathway comprised of the following 8 courses, which are expected to require 8.0 hours to complete:
- Essential Marketing Strategies
Essential Marketing Strategies is a pathway comprised of the following 8 courses, which are expected to require 3.9 hours to complete:
- Competitive Marketing Strategies
Competitive Marketing Strategies is a pathway comprised of the following 5 courses, which are expected to require 5.0 hours to complete:
- Strategic Brand Management
Strategic Brand Management is a pathway comprised of the following 6 courses, which are expected to require 6.1 hours to complete: