CompTIA PenTest+ is a Certification pathway, comprised of over 22 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Cybersecurity, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Certification: CompTIA PenTest+
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- Lectures 13
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 22 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 494
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001
CompTIA PenTest+ PT0-001 is a pathway comprised of the following 25 courses, which are expected to require 21.8 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1 CompTIA PenTest+: Planning for an Engagement
- Lesson-2 CompTIA PenTest+: Scoping an Engagement
- Lesson-3 CompTIA PenTest+: Information Gathering
- Lesson-4 CompTIA PenTest+: Vulnerability Identification
- Lesson-5 CompTIA PenTest+: Social Engineering and Specialized System Attacks
- Lesson-6 CompTIA PenTest+: Network-Based Exploits
- Lesson-7 CompTIA PenTest+: Application-Based vulnerabilities
- Lesson-8 CompTIA PenTest+: Local Host Vulnerabilities
- Lesson-9 CompTIA PenTest+: Post-Exploitation and Facilities Attacks
- Lesson-10 CompTIA PenTest+: Penetration Testing Tools
- Lesson-11 CompTIA PenTest+: Analyzing Tool and Script Output
- Lesson-12 CompTIA PenTest+: Reporting and Communication
- Lesson-13 Mentoring PT0-001 CompTIA PenTest+