CompTIA Project+ is a Certification pathway, comprised of over 9 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Project Management, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Certification: CompTIA Project+ Certification
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 10
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 9 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 773
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- CompTIA Project+ PK0-004
CompTIA Project+ PK0-004 is a pathway comprised of the following 10 courses, which are expected to require 9.1 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1 Project Selection and Initiation
- Lesson-2 Scope, Schedule and Cost Planning
- Lesson-3 Resource and Risk Planning
- Lesson-4 Communication, Changes, and Documentation
- Lesson-5 Controlling Project Work and Closing
- Lesson-6 Planning and Controlling the Project Schedule
- Lesson-7 Project Management Practical Exercises
- Lesson-8 Quality and Procurement Planning
- Lesson-9 Project Planning Documents
- Lesson-10 Project Documents and Terminology