Google Data Engineer
Google Data Engineer is a Certification pathway, comprised of 15 Lessons with over 16 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Big Data, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration Lifetime access
- Skill level All levels
- Students 837
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Google Data Engineer
Google Data Engineer is a pathway comprised of the following 15 courses, which are expected to require 15.7 hours to complete
- Lesson-1 Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals Copy
- Lesson-2 Google Cloud Platform Storage and Analytics Copy
- Lesson-3 Deeper through GCP Analytics and Scaling Copy
- Lesson-4 GCP Network Data Processing Models Copy
- Lesson-5 Google Cloud Dataproc Copy
- Lesson-6 Dataproc Architecture Copy
- Lesson-7 Continued Dataproc Operations Copy
- Lesson-8 Implementations with BigQuery for Big Data Copy
- Lesson-9 Fundamentals of BigQuery Copy
- Lesson-10 APIs and Machine Learning Copy
- Lesson-11 Dataflow Autoscaling Pipelines Copy
- Lesson-12 Machine Learning with TensorFlow and Cloud ML Copy
- Lesson-13 GCP Engineering and Streaming Architecture Copy
- Lesson-14 Streaming Pipelines and Analytics Copy
- Lesson-15 GCP Big Data and Security Copy