Google Data Engineer
Google Data Engineer is a Certification pathway, comprised of 15 Lessons with over 16 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Big Data, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 15
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 16 Hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 855
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Google Data Engineer
Google Data Engineer is a pathway comprised of the following 15 courses, which are expected to require 15.7 hours to complete
- Lesson-1 Google Cloud Platform Fundamentals
- Lesson-2 Google Cloud Platform Storage and Analytics
- Lesson-3 Deeper through GCP Analytics and Scaling
- Lesson-4 GCP Network Data Processing Models
- Lesson-5 Google Cloud Dataproc
- Lesson-6 Dataproc Architecture
- Lesson-7 Continued Dataproc Operations
- Lesson-8 Implementations with BigQuery for Big Data
- Lesson-9 Fundamentals of BigQuery
- Lesson-10 APIs and Machine Learning
- Lesson-11 Dataflow Autoscaling Pipelines
- Lesson-12 Machine Learning with TensorFlow and Cloud ML
- Lesson-13 GCP Engineering and Streaming Architecture
- Lesson-14 Streaming Pipelines and Analytics
- Lesson-15 GCP Big Data and Security