iOS App Development
iOS App Development is a collection of 3 Skills pathways, comprised of 17 Lessons with over 30 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Software Development, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
Here are the 3 pathways included in this product:
Pathway 1 – iOS Application Development Fundamentals
Pathway 2 – iOS 12 Application Development
Pathway 3 – Defensive Programming in iOS
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 17
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 30 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 938
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Pathway 1 - iOS Application Development Fundamentals
iOS Application Development Fundamentals is a pathway comprised of the following 7 courses, which are expected to require 16.4 hours to complete:
- Lesson 1.1 – iOS Application Development: Creating a Basic iOS App
- Lesson 1.2 – iOS Application Development: Layout and Controls
- Lesson 1.3 – iOS Application Development: Creating Adaptive Apps
- Lesson 1.4 – iOS Application Development: Application Lifecycle Management
- Lesson 1.5 – iOS Application Development: Data, Graphics and Media
- Lesson 1.6 – iOS Application Development: Optimizing Apps
- Lesson 1.7 – iOS Application Development: iOS 10 Features
- Pathway 2 - iOS 12 Application Development
iOS 12 Application Development is a pathway comprised of the following 6 courses, which are expected to require 5.5 hours to complete:
- Lesson 2.1 – iOS 12 Development: Getting Started with Xcode and iOS
- Lesson 2.2 – iOS 12 Development: Working With Layout and Controls in iOS
- Lesson 2.3 – iOS 12 Development: Working With Data and Gestures
- Lesson 2.4 – iOS 12 Development: Best Practices in iOS Security
- Lesson 2.5 – iOS 12 Development: Testing and Error Handling
- Lesson 2.6 – iOS 12 Development: Augmented Reality and HealthKit
- Pathway 3 - Defensive Programming in iOS
Defensive Programming in iOS is a pathway comprised of the following 4 courses, which are expected to require 8.4 hours to complete: