Microsoft Office 2019: Beginning Excel
Microsoft Office 2019: Beginning Excel is a Skills pathway, comprised of over 10 hours of online course instruction leading to jobs and careers in the field of Office Administration, along with earning shareable digital badges indicating skills gained.
- Try to complete the courses within the stipulated time of start date. After the time limit, access will be blocked unless renewed.
- When you join this course, you can learn multiple courses from this Library within the specified period.
- To see/learn the Lessons in this course, click on “Curriculum” Tab.
- To retake/continue the course after expiry of specified time limit, pay the Course Fee again.
- To learn more courses with extended time and beneficial Fee structure, opt for packages for 6 months or one year.
- To get a “sharable digital badge” indicating skills gained, request email on payment of an additional amount of $7.00.
- Lectures 7
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 10 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 649
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Microsoft Office 2019: Beginning Excel
Microsoft Office 2019: Beginning Excel is a pathway comprised of the following 14 courses, which are expected to require 10.3 hours to complete:
- Lesson-1 Excel 2019 for Windows: Getting Started
- Lesson-2 Excel 2019 for Windows: Creating & Saving Workbooks
- Lesson-3 Excel 2019 for Windows: Inserting & Manipulating Data
- Lesson-4 Excel 2019 for Windows: Formatting Data
- Lesson-5 Excel 2019 for Windows: Illustrating Documents
- Lesson-6 Excel 2019 for Windows: Using Basic Formulas
- Lesson-7 Excel 2019 for Windows: Sharing & Collaborating on a Document