Adobe Audition (AU) Course description
Are you ready to record, edit and master your own audio professionally without having to hire someone else to help?Are you ready to level up your audio production and sound engineering skills with Adobe Audition? Do you want to make your podcast sound more professional? Are you interested in being able to narrate audio books for publication on Audible via ACX? Do you want to be able to better serve clients who have audio for you to edit and master?
You will learn all of this and much more in the “Adobe Audition Complete Course for Recording, Editing, and Mastering Audio!”
This is a course on Audio recording and editing in Adobe Audition based on years of experience using Adobe Audition as a part of the Creative Cloud to narrate, edit, and master by Jerry Banfield who recorded and published Audio Books, vocals for Music and thousands of podcast episodes.
If you are creative entrepreneur online who is a beginner to audio production and Adobe Audition, you will find the skills taught here very helpful to empower you to make your audio sound beautiful without needing to spend thousands of dollars hiring someone to help.
If you already have experience with Adobe Audition and you are interested in learning what else is possible, you will learn a few new tips and tricks in this course!
Thank you for reading about “Adobe Audition Complete Course for Recording, Editing, and Mastering Audio!”
Hope you love it and will see you in the first video!
This course is provided at affordable price and is meant for giving you basic knowledge on the subject. For one to one interaction to clear doubts in this course, you may purchase high priced course when available.
- Lectures 29
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 4 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 33
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
- Section 1: Adobe Audition For People In A Hurry!
- AU – Lesson 1.1: Welcome to the Complete Adobe Audition CC Course!
- AU – Lesson 1.2: Are You Ready to Learn the Essentials of Adobe Audition in Less Than 30 Minutes?
- AU – Lesson 1.4: Secrets to Reducing Time Editing Audio by Recording with a Quality Microphone in a Quiet Studio
- AU – Lesson 1.5: Narration Workflow for Quickly Redoing Mistakes with Leaving Silence
- AU – Lesson 1.6: Multi-track Sessions for Working with Multiple Audio Files and Advanced Mixing
- AU – Lesson 1.7: How To Make Audio Recorded On Your Phone Sound Better in 5 Minutes
- AU – Lesson 1.8: You Are On Your Way To Mastering Adobe Audition!
- Section 2: Master The Basics in Adobe Audition!
- AU – Lesson 2.1: Adobe Audition Interface for Beginners
- AU – Lesson 2.2: Audio Not Recording or Playing Back in Adobe Audition? Check Input and Output Devices
- AU – Lesson 2.3: Starting New Audio Files, Multitrack Sessions, and Saving Projects
- AU – Lesson 2.4: #1 Beginner Audio Mistake and Solution!
- AU – Lesson 2.5: Saving and Exporting Audio Files in Adobe Audition
- Section 3: Recording and Editing Audio in Adobe Audition!
- AU – Lesson 3.1: How To Record Audio in Adobe Audition for Easy Editing by Leaving Silence After Mistakes
- AU – Lesson 3.2: How To Save Hundreds of Hours Editing!
- AU – Lesson 3.3: Editing A Voice Recording in Adobe Audition Using Silence to Find and Delete Errors
- AU – Lesson 3.4: Punch and Roll Recording in Adobe Audition for Quickly Fixing Narration Mistakes
- Section 4: Multi-track Sessions for Podcasts, Music and Multiple Audio Files in Adobe Audition!
- Section 5: Processing Audio with Effects in Adobe Audition!
- AU – Lesson 5.1: Noise Reduction with Adobe Audition — Capture Noise Print and Removing a Background Air-conditioner
- AU – Lesson 5.2: Best Effects Presets for Beautiful Vocals
- AU – Lesson 5.4: Match Loudness on Multiple Files in Adobe Audition with Batch Processing
- AU – Lesson 5.5: Time Stretching
- AU – Lesson 5.6: Shift Pitch Up And Down For A Good Laugh!
- AU – Lesson 5.7: Delay and Echo Effects
- AU – Lesson 5.8: Spectral Frequency Editing and Pitch Display
- AU – Lesson 5.9: Reversing Audio To Create Amazing Sounds
- Section 6: Conclusion and Bonus Videos!